West Ayad - Blocks (4)
- located in (Marib-Shabwah) basin, With area of (1,998) Km2.
- Block (4) operated by YICOM (Yemen Company for Investment in Oil and Minerals).
- The main reservoirs in the block are (A Saba'tayn Formation and Carbonate rocks (Dolomite and Limestone in addition to Shuqra sand) and (Lam Sand).
- No partners with the Yemeni government YICOM (100%).
- In General it contains 3 fields.
- The total number of wells ware 91 until Jan. 2007.
- The block is connected with the export Terminal of Bir Ali in Shabwah province by pipeline (long of 204 Km and 21" diameter), with maximum capacity of 500,000 BOPD.
- The produced oil is intermediate oil in the different fields with a density between (35-48 API).